How to enable integrated energy and smart grid systems
Making something smart needs data. This is also true for any smart grid activity: Successful automation of energy systems requires the efficient collection of as much data as possible – especially in retrofits. Enormous improvements can be achieved through intelligent data communication.
Join our free webinar!
Date: Wednesday 12th May
Time: 9.30 GMT | 10.30 CET
Duration: 30 Minutes
Why should you attend?
- Learn how the digitization of energy systems enables much more than classic automation
- Learn how to provide universal access to all available sensor and status data of an energy system
- Understand how extensive data can be shared with the control room (Scada) for control and with the cloud for long-term monitoring, optimal maintenance, forecast and production planning
- See how data from IEDs as well as universal and retrofittable sensors can be used to get a “full picture” of the complete system
- Learn how the comprehensive image of the system that can then be created enables optimal, efficient use of resources
Who should attend?
- Project Managers for Substation Automation and Digitalization of Substations
- Product Managers of devices and sensors used in substations
- Utility managers that need more insight into their systems
- Sensor manufacturers that want to offer Scada & Cloud enabled devices independent from industry